Thursday, December 22, 2011

More Las Vegas…

Your Ad Here We are getting used to the 3 hour time change. I think we finally have all the clocks and computer set correctly. For a while, we didn't know what time it was! We're on PST now. 3 hours later than EST.

2011-12-22 14.50.52
We had to park the RV in the oversized vehicle lot behind the Resort. It looks close but it's a haul from the room on the 26th floor to the RV. Tigger can't come inside so I slept with him in the RV last night and will again tonight. Tigger deserves that much. It's chilly but worth it.

2011-12-21 16.06.54
This is a view from our 26th floor hotel room. You can see our RV parked to the right of all the busses. It's almost in the center of the picture partially hidden by the palm trees. There are no less than 5 swimming pools and a lazy river between the RV and the hotel. I've only seen a few people swimming in the smallest pool... which I assume is heated.
2011-12-21 21.37.44
Tool is one of my favorite bands. They're playing here at the Mandalay Bay in a few weeks. I hear they put on a great show but I'll be 100's of miles south by the 15th. 


Check them out here... Tool - Sober
And here... Schism
46 & 2

2 comments:

  1. Your such a good guy to stay out with Tigger. Gotta love that dog. He is sure special to be on this trip with you. Glad your having fun and I just love this blog. Mom XOXXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?!?!? No dogs!!!! Wretched hotel!!!

    ReplyDelete